The AJ2812 and AT812 garments provide the wearer high levels of protection and functionality without sacrificing wearer comfort and ease of movement. The garments are compliant with the Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET
- Set-in sleeves with underarm gusset piece for easier arm movement.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Shaped collar and enclosing strap providing protection, comfort and interface with breathing apparatus
- Zip front closure with storm flap covering.
- Three external cargo pockets, storm flap holder pocket and internal patch pocket.
- Right chest holder loops and utility D-ring.
- Action-back pleat to assist fire fighter mobility.
- Shoulder compression padding.
- Aramid knit cuff with abrasion resistant cuff covering.
- Reflective lettering (optional).
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
|Outer Shell||TenCate Advance® 235gsm|
|Moisture Barrier:||TenCate CX-140®|
|Inner Lining :||TenCate Quantum3D® SL1 Quilt|
TenCate is a trademark of Royal Ten Cate. Advance, CX-140 and Quantum 3D SL1 are all trademarks of TenCate Protective Fabrics USA.