The AJ2812 and AT812 garments provide the wearer high levels of protection and functionality without sacrificing wearer comfort and ease of movement. The garments are compliant with the Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF TROUSER
- Separate shaped knee sections to aid knee flexion with silicone sponge padding and abrasion resistant covering.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Adjustable waist straps.
- Heavy duty adjustable braces.
- Fly front with covering flap.
- Crotch gusset insert to assist fire fighter mobility.
- Scalloped rear waist for enhanced protection.
- Zip fastened leg cuffs with abrasion resistant covering.
- Cargo pockets with covering flaps.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
|Outer Shell:||TenCate Advance® 235gsm|
|Moisture Barrier:||TenCate CX-140®|
|Thermal Lining:||TenCate Quantum3D® SL1 Quilt|
TenCate is a trademark of Royal Ten Cate. Advance, CX-140 and Quantum 3D SL1 are all trademarks of TenCate Protective Fabrics USA.