JPROX2810DRD Fire Proximity Jackets
The JPROX2810DRD and TPROX2810DRD styles, part of Glofab’s FIREBREEZE Proximity Firefighting Suit system, is designed to provide protection against radiant heat exposure for both fire fighting and industrial applications. Wearer comfort and freedom of movement are provided through the use of specific design features and selected raw materials. The garments are compliant with the Standard EN 1486:2007 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Test Methods and Requirements for Reflective Clothing for Specialised Fire-fighting) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET :
- Ergonomic cut to assist movement and operational effectiveness including large action back pleat.
- Fully enclosing hood with built-in hard hat and Fully enclosing hood with built-in hard hat and strap fastening.
- Set-in sleeves for reduced under arm fabric bulk. Jacket back has expanding pleats to aid movement.
- Built-in Drag Rescue Device(DRD). Reinforced stitching throughout the garment
- Fully enclosing collar providing protection, comfort and interface with breathing apparatus.
- Zip front closure with storm flap covering.
- Chest radio pocket and mic/torch holder loops.
- Twin front waist cargo pockets with covering flaps.
- Aramid knit cuff with thumb opening.
- Abrasion resistant material enclosing cuffs.
- Removable liner.
- Hanging loop for drying.
- Aluminised gloves with heavy duty leather palms.
|Outer Shell:||Gentex® Dual MirrorAluminised Para Aramid Ripstop Knit, 290gsm.|
|Inner Lining :||Thermatex 250|