TPROX2810DRD Fire Proximity Pants
The JPROX2810DRD and TPROX2810DRD styles, part of Glofab’s FIREBREEZE Proximity Firefighting Suit system, is designed to provide protection against radiant heat exposure for both fire fighting and industrial applications. Wearer comfort and freedom of movement are provided through the use of specific design features and selected raw materials. The garments are compliant with the Standard EN 1486:2007 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Test Methods and Requirements for Reflective Clothing for Specialised Firefighting) and independently certified.
KEY FEATURES OF TROUSER :
- Ergonomic cut to assist movement and operational effectiveness.
- Reinforced stitching throughout the garment.
- Fully enclosing collar providing protection, comfort and interface with breathing apparatus.
- Removable liner.
- Waist adjustment straps.
- Heavy duty braces with stud attachment.
- Zip fastened fly front with covering flap.
- Hanging loop for drying.
- Twin thigh pockets with covering flaps.
- Abrasion resistant material enclosing cuffs.
- Aluminised over-boots with adjustment strap to fit on top of high leg structural fire fighting boots.