GF-PM00055717 Turnout Gear garments are suited for vegetation firefighting activities as well as road accident rescue and urban search and rescue (USAR). The garments may also be worn for fire suppression external to a burning structure where radiant heat exposure is limited. The garments are not suitable for general structural fire fighting nor are they suited for protection against chemical, biological, electrical or radiation hazards.
The garments can have reflective lettering and/or logo’s applied to them to provide identification.
GF-PM00055717 is compliant to the following norms :
- Design Features:
- Fabric Layers
COAT FEATURES :
- Full zip front with storm flap covering (Velcro fastened).
- Fully enclosing protective collar (Velcro fastened).
- Reinforced stitching throughout garment.
- Left chest pocket holder loops.
- Right chest radio, torch and microphone holder .
- straps with utility ring.
- Comfort set-in sleeves.
- Aramid knit cuffs with thumb opening.
- Twin front cargo pockets with drain holes.
- All pockets Velcro fastened.
- Action back pleat to aid movement.
- Rear coat hanging loop.
- 2-inchYellow/Silver FR reflective tape.
TROUSER FEATURES :
- Elasticised waist.
- Adjustable H-braces.
- Twin front thigh cargo pockets with drain holes.
- Comfort padding in knees.
- 2-inch Yellow/Silver FR reflective tape encircling legs
DESIGN FEATURES :
|Collar :||Standard rise and fallwith strap closure for protection around the neck.|
|Sleeves :||Full sleeves with 3M retro reflective tape.|
|Cuff End :||Aramid Knits.|
|Leg Cuff :||Standard turned hem, no cuff fastening or adjustments.|
|Front Opening :||Jacket fully opening front with zip fastened closure.|
FABRIC LAYERS :
|Fabric Layers :||Two layers of 240gsm weight (7.5 oz/yd) 100% Cotton with PROBAN® flame retardant finish. PROBAN® is a registered trademark of Rhodia Consumer Specialties Limited. The fabric complies with NFPA-2112 Standard Numerous colour options are available upon request.|