A heat-resistant safety boot conforming to the EN 15090 HI3F3A fire boot standard for flame resistance, radiant heat (20kW/m2) and heat insulation of the sole (250oC for 40 minutes). These boots are designed for use in areas where there is a risk of sparks from welding or grinding or for close proximity fire fighting.
- Machine washable at up to 40oC.
- Shelf life 5 years.
KEY FEATURES OF BOOT:
- Certified to EN 15090:2012 F3A
- Certified to the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 2014/90/EU Item 3.4 – Fire-fighter’s outfit: Boots
- Heat insulation of the sole (HI3): The sole withstands 40 minutes at 250oC with an increase in the internal temperature of less than 21oC after 10 minutes
- Heat resistant sole (HRO) 60 seconds at 300oC
- Fuel and oil resistant upper and sole.
- Black vulcanized rubber sole for maximum grip – 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole
- Slip resistance performance twice that required by SATRA TM144 standards
- Two to three times the wear resistance of conventional soles
- Greater cut resistance than conventional soles
- Integral 200J expoxy coated steel toecap and stainless steel penetration resistant mid-sole
- Comfort insole (removable and machine washable)
- Seamless construction
- Kick-off lug
- Adjustable height
- Ankle guard
- Knitted nylon lining
- Optional thermal liner
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE DIR 89/686/EEC
- Safety Footwear EN ISO 20345:2011
- S5 CI HRO FO SRC
- Footwear for Firefighters EN 15090:2012 Type F3A
- Marine Equipment Directive 2014/90/EU – MED/3.4
- Fire-Fighter’s Outfit: Boots
|UK:||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15|
|EU:||35, 36, 37, 39, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50|
|US:||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16|