The J2810 and T2810 garments provide the wearer with maximum movement with minimum restriction through both design and high-quality raw materials. The jacket comes with optional Drag Rescue Device (DRD) and the trouser optional Rescue Belt (RB) The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET :
- Ergonomic cut to assist movement and operational effectiveness including large action back pleat.
- Set-in sleeve for reduced under arm fabric bulk.
- Optional Drag rescue device(DRD).
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Fully enclosing collar providing protection, comfort and interface with breathing apparatus.
- Zip front closure with storm flap covering.
- Chest radio/utility pockets and mic/torch holder loops.
- Large twin front waist patch pockets with covering flaps.
- Padded elbows with abrasion resistant covering.
- Aramid knit cuff with thumb loop.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of jacket waist.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
- Removable liner.
FABRIC LAYERS :
|Outer Shell||Teijin Pararich® or Nomex III A®|
|Thermal Barrier:||50% Meta-Aramid / 45% Viscose FR / 5% Para-Aramid (115gsm)|
Teijin Pararich® is a registered trademark of Teijin Aramid B.V.
Nomex® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.