The JB007 and TB007 styles are light in weight yet provide the wearer high levels of comfort and enhanced freedom of movement through the use of ergonomic design features and selected raw materials. The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independentlycertified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET :
- Ergonomic cut to assist movement and operational effectiveness
- Raglan sleeve for easier arm movement and comfort.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Mid-length jacket to minimise restricting leg movement and squatting / kneeling.
- Shaped collar and enclosing strap providing protection, comfort and interface with breathing apparatus.
- Zip front closure with storm flap covering.
- Chest radio pocket and mic/torch holder loops.
- Twin front waist patch pockets with covering flaps.
- Padded elbows with abrasion resistant covering.
- Aramid knit cuff with thumb loop.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of jacket waist.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
FABRIC LAYERS :
|Outer Shell||Nomex® Tough Rip stop.|
|Moisture Barrier:||EvoSkeen® Laminate|
|Thermal Barrier:||100% Aramid Non-Woven|
|Inner Lining :||50% Aramid / 50% Viscose FR (quilted to Thermal Barrier)|
Nomex® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. EvoSkeen® is a registered trademark of Sofileta SAS