The JB010 and TB010 turnout gears are contemporary in design made from lightweight materials with additional areas of reinforcement in the shoulders and elbows. The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET :
- Ergonomic design for ease of movement.
- Set-in sleeves.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Angled front pockets for easy access
- Utility chest pockets.
- T-bar shaped collar for full enclosure whilst interfacing with breathing apparatus.
- Zip front closure with storm flap covering.
- Chest radio / torch holder straps.
- Reinforced shoulders.
- Internal drag rescue device (DRD).
- Padded elbows with abrasion resistant covering
- Aramid knit cuff with thumb loop.
- Abrasion resistant cuff endcoverings.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of jacket waist.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
FABRIC LAYERS :
|Outer Shell:||55%TeijinConnex®/38%LenzingFR®/5% Twaron®/2% Belltron Anti-Static (215gsm)|
|Moisture Barrier:||80% Meta Aramid/20% Para Aramid laminated with PTFE/PU with silicone dots (150gsm)|
|Thermal Barrier:||100% Aramid Batting|
|Inner Lining :||50%Aramid / 50% Lenzing FR (quilted to Thermal Barrier)|
Conex®, Twaron® and Belltron® are registered trademarks of TeijinAramid B.V.