JB012 and TB012 turnout gears are contemporary in design made from lightweight materials with additional areas of reinforcement in the shoulders and elbows. The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
Belltron® are registered trademark of Teijin Aramid B.V.
- FABRIC LAYERS
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET :
- Ergonomic design for ease of movement.
- Set-in sleeves.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Angled front pockets for easy access.
- Utility chest pockets.
- T-bar shaped collar for full enclosure whilst interfacing with breathing apparatus.
- Zip front closure with storm flap covering.
- Chest radio / torch holder straps.
- Reinforced shoulders.
- Internal drag rescue device (DRD).
- Padded elbows with abrasion resistant covering.
- Aramid knit cuff with thumb loop.
- Abrasion resistant cuff end coverings.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of jacket waist.
FABRIC LAYERS :
|Outer Shell :||65% Meta Aramid/33% Para Aramid/2% Belltron® Anti- Static (210gsm)|
|Moisture Barrier:||80% Meta Aramid/20% Para Aramid laminated with PTFE/PU (140gsm)|
|Thermal Barrier :||100% Aramid Batting|
|Inner Lining :||50% Aramid / 50% Lenzing FR (quilted to Thermal Barrier)|