JI018 and TI018 turnout gear provides the wearer high levels of comfort and enhanced freedom of movement through the use of ergonomic design features and selected raw materials. The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET :
- Ergonomic cut to assist movement and operational effectiveness
- Raglan sleeve with under arm gusset for ease of arm movement and comfort.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Mid-length jacket to minimise restricting leg movement when squatting / kneeling.
- Shaped collar and enclosing strap providing protection, comfort and interface with breathing apparatus.
- Zip front closure with storm flap covering.
- Right chest badge holderVelcro.
- Twin front waist patch pockets with covering flaps.
- Padded elbows with abrasion resistant covering.
- Aramid knit cuff with thumb loop
- Abrasion resistant coverings on cuff ends.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of jacket waist.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
|Outer Shell:||Nomex® Tough Rip-stop.|
|Moisture Barrier:||EvoSkeen® Laminate|
|Thermal Barrier:||100% Aramid Non-Woven|
|Inner Lining :||50% Aramid / 50% Viscose FR (quilted to Thermal Barrier)|
Nomex® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. EvoSkeen® is a registered trademark of Sofileta SAS