The JP007 and TP007 garments are tough, hard-wearing garments with exceptional levels of protection, comfort, and ease of mobility. The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET :
- Ergonomic cut to assist movement and operational effectiveness.
- Separate shaped knee sections to aid knee flexion.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Elasticised centre rear of the waist.
- Heavy duty H-style braces with release buckles.
- Two-way zip fastened fly front with covering flap.
- Padded knees with abrasion resistant covering.
- Twin thigh cargo pockets with covering flaps.
- Scalloped rear cuff to reduce scuffing.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of leg cuffs.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
FABRIC LAYERS :
|Outer Shell||PBI Max® 205gsm|
PBI Max is a registered trademark of PBI Performance Products Inc.