JT009 and TT009 turnout gear garment styles are highly durable garments that provide high levels of protection with great mobility for the wearer. The jacket has an integrated helmet covering hood (either fixed or removable). The garments are compliant with Standard EN469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET :
- Modern fit for comfort and manoeuvrability
- Raglan sleeve design for enhanced arm movement.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Integrated helmet covering hood (either fixed or removable).
- Zip front closure with storm flap covering.
- Right chest angled pocket.
- Left chest radio pocket.
- Large dual front waist patch pockets with covering flaps.
- Aramid knit cuff with thumb loop.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
FABRIC LAYERS :
|Outer Shell:||Teijinconex® or TenCate Advance™ with Vapro Laminate|
|Thermal Barrier:||Thermatex 250|
|Inner Lining:||50% Aramid / 50% Viscose FR (quilted to Thermal Barrier)|
Conex® is a registered trademark of Teijin Aramid B.V. Advance™ is a registered trademark of TenCate Protective Fabrics USA