J2810 and T2810 turnout gear garments provide the wearer with maximum movement with minimum restriction through both design and high-quality raw materials. The jacket comes with optional Drag Rescue Device (DRD) and the trouser optional Rescue Belt (RB) The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for
Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF TROUSER :
- Ergonomic cut to assist movement and operational effectiveness.
- Separate shaped knee sections to aid knee flexion.
- Optional Rescue belt(RB).
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Waist adjustment straps.
- Heavy duty braces with stud attachment.
- Zip fastened fly front with covering flap.
- Padded knees with abrasion resistant covering.
- Large twin thigh cargo pockets with covering flaps.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of leg cuffs.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
- Removable liner.
|Outer Shell:||Teijin Pararich® or Nomex III A®|
|Thermal Lining:||50% Meta-Aramid / 45% Viscose FR / 5% Para-Aramid (115gsm)|
Teijin Pararich® is a registered trademark of Teijin Aramid B.V.
Nomex® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.