The JB008 and TB008 styles are light in weight yet provide the wearer high levels of comfort and enhanced freedom of movement through the use of ergonomic design features and selected raw materials. The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF TROUSER :
- Ergonomic design to assist movement effectiveness.
- Separate shaped knee sections to aid knee flexion.
- Reinforced stitching. 4. Waist adjustment straps.
- Heavy duty H-style braces with release buckles.
- Zip fastened fly front with covering flap.
- Raised lower back for increased protection when bending.
- Padded knees with abrasion resistant covering.
- Twin thigh cargo pockets with covering flaps.
- Scalloped rear cuff to reduce scuffing.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of leg cuffs.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
|Outer Shell:||Nomex® Tough Rip stop|
|Moisture Barrier:||EvoSkeen® Laminate|
|Thermal Barrier:||100% Aramid Non-Woven|
|Inner Lining:||50% Aramid / 50% Viscose FR (quilted to Thermal Barrier)|
Nomex® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. EvoSkeen® is a registered trademark of Sofileta SAS