JB011 and TB011 turnout gear garment styles are contemporary in design made from lightweight materials with additional areas of reinforcement in the shoulders and elbows. The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF JACKET :
- Ergonomic design for ease of movement.
- Separate shaped knee sections to aid knee flexion
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Waist adjustment straps.
- Heavy duty H-style braces with release buckles.
- Zip fastened fly front with covering flap.
- Raised lower back for increased protection when bending.
- Padded knees with abrasion resistant covering.
- Twin thigh cargo pockets with covering flaps.
- Zip fastened leg cuff gusset opening.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of leg cuffs.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
|Outer Shell||Teijin Duo Technology 90%Teijin Connex®/10% Technora® with 100% Technora® Backing (220gsm)|
|Moisture Barrier:||80% Meta Aramid/20% Para Aramid laminated with PTFE/PU with silicone dots (150gsm)|
|Thermal/Inner Liner:||100% Teijin Connex Techwave® Woven Fabric with Built in Air Gap.|
Conex®, Twaron®, Technora® and Techwave® are registered trademarks of Teijin Aramid B.V.