JI018 and TI018 turnout gear garments provide the wearer high levels of comfort and enhanced freedom of movement through the use of ergonomic design features and selected raw materials. The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF TROUSER :
- Ergonomic cut to assist movement and operational effectiveness.
- Separate shaped knee sections to aid knee flexion.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Elasticised centre rear of the waist for fit.
- Heavy duty H-style braces.
- Zip fastened fly front with covering flap.
- Padded knees with abrasion resistant covering.
- Twin thigh cargo pockets with covering flaps.
- Right rear leg utility pocket with covering flap.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of leg cuffs.
- Abrasion resistant coverings on cuff ends.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
|Outer Shell:||Nomex® Tough Rip-stop.|
|Moisture Barrier:||EvoSkeen® Laminate|
|Thermal Barrier:||100% Aramid Non-Woven|
|Inner Lining:||50% Aramid / 50% Viscose FR (quilted to Thermal Barrier)|
Nomex® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. EvoSkeen® is a registered trademark of Sofileta SAS