JP007 and TP007 turnout gear garments are tough, hard-wearing garments with exceptional levels of protection, comfort, and ease of mobility. The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF TROUSER :
- Ergonomic cut to assist movement and operational effectiveness
- Raglan sleeve for easier arm movement and comfort.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Mid-length jacket to minimise restricting leg movement and squatting / kneeling.
- Shaped collar and enclosing strap providing protection, comfort and interface with breathing apparatus.
- Zip front closure with storm flap covering.
- Chest radio pocket and mic/torch holder loops.
- Twin front waist patch pockets with covering flaps.
- Padded elbows with abrasion resistant covering.
- Aramid knit cuff with thumb loop.
- Anti-wicking material on inside of jacket waist.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
|Outer Shell:||PBI Max® 205gsm|
PBI Max is a registered trademark of PBI Performance Products Inc.