JT009 and TT009 turnout gear garment styles are highly durable garments that provide high levels of protection with great mobility for the wearer. The jacket has an integrated helmet covering hood (either fixed or removable). The garments are compliant with Standard EN 469:2005 (Protective Clothing for Firefighters – Performance Requirements for Protective Clothing for Firefighters) and independently certified.
- Additional information
KEY FEATURES OF TROUSER :
- Modern fit for comfort and manoeuvrability.
- Padded knees with abrasion resistant coverings.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Elasticised centre rear of the waist for fit.
- Heavy duty H-style braces.
- Fly front with covering flap.
- Twin thigh cargo pockets with covering flaps.
- Abrasion resistant coverings on cuff ends.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.
|Outer Shell:||Teijinconex® or TenCate Advance™ with Vapro Laminate|
|Thermal Barrier:||Thermatex 250|
|Inner Lining:||50% Aramid / 50% Viscose FR (quilted to Thermal Barrier)|
Conex® is a registered trademark of Teijin Aramid B.V. Advance™ is a registered trademark of TenCate Protective Fabrics USA