Urban Search And Rescue(USAR) Coveralls
Our Urban Search And Rescue (USAR) coveralls are designed to be comfortable to wear over extended periods of time with numerous cargo and utility pockets for carrying equipment. The garment design can be customised and made from a variety of optional fabrics and colours in accordance with the end users needs.
Some of the fabric options available include :
Conex® is a registered trademarks of Teijin Aramid B.V. Nomex® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. Tecasafe Plus® is a trademark of TenCate Protective Fabrics USA. Proban® is a registered trademark of Solvay.
KEY FEATURES OF TROUSER
- Full length double ended zip that extends to top of enclosing collar.
- Zip fastened pockets on chest, side waist, arms and shins.
- Cargo pockets with covering flaps on thighs.
- Rear hip patch pockets and right hip utility pocket.
- Holding loops to both sides of the upper chest.
- Zip fastened leg cuff gusset openings.
- Velcro fastened tightening straps to arm and leg cuffs.
- Abrasion resistant coverings to the elbows and knees.
- Action back pleats.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Internal adjustable waist elastic tensioning.
- Flame resistant reflective tape.